Non-Fungible Token (NFT) game Snake City released a Breeding walkthrough on its official Medium account on July 26, 2022. The article aims to answer questions from the community about the game’s Breeding mechanics, which went live on July 25.
Here’s what we’ve learned about the newly-introduced feature:
- Breeding a “Snake Hero” requires $SNCT and $STOC tokens.
- The procedure requires a male and a female Snake Hero.
- The snakes must be at least level three and up.
- Snake Heroes cannot breed with offsprings and siblings.
- A new egg will be laid after breeding.
- The eggs have varying probabilities of hatching into “high-rarity” snakes.
- After breeding, a five-day cool down is required before the snakes can engage in another mating round.
- There is a limit to the number of times Snake Heroes can breed before they turn sterile.
When purchasing a snake NFT on the Marketplace, the team advised players to check out the Snake’s capability to generate. This is determined by looking at the code (Fx) located at the upper right hand corner, below the snake’s level.
The designated code and maximum number of times a snake can be bred are as follows: F0 (five), F1 (four), F2 (three), F3 (two), F4 (one), F5 (zero).
About Snake City
Built on the Avalanche Blockchain, NFT game Snake City is inspired by Slither.io and the classic Snake Nokia mobile game of the 2000s.
”We are inspired by the famous snake game slither.io so we want to build a snake-based GameFi to serve people a simple, fun, and entertaining game,” Snake City co-founder Daniel Phan said in an Ask Me Anything (AMA) session with Avalaunch.
Employing a simple gameplay popularized by its predecessors, the game allows players to control a snake as it seeks nourishment and grows in length, while avoiding bombs on the ground.
Before You Go…
Our GameFi hub provides gamers with analytics and insights needed to make informed decisions on their journeys. Also, you can visit our Discord server and Twitter account to keep the conversation going!