Play-and-earn racing game MetaDerby announced on July 5, 2022, the launch of Death Race Mode. The very first installment of the tournament, which will run from July 7 to July 13 of this year, doubled its prize pool for the winners.
According to MetaDerby‘s official Medium account, Death Race is a “high-risk, high-reward” racing event where winners receive huge rewards, while losing contestants get their Non-Fungible Token (NFT) racehorses burned. Races are scheduled throughout the day with players being able to join as many as they want.
A minimum of two horses, and a maximum of 12, will be competing at every Death Race, with lone competitors automatically getting lined up for the next one. Importantly, the amount of prizes to be given will depend on the number of players participating in a specific race.
How to Join the Death Race
- Go to beta.metaderby.com
- Connect your wallet and sign the transaction
- Above the Gates, click “PICK” to choose a horse
- Confirm your selection
- Confirm the transaction in your wallet
- Get ready to race
- Reclaim horse NFTs from the contract if you wish to compete again
MetaDerby is giving away 5 AVAX and 5,000 $HOOF, here’s how:
- Follow the MetaDerby Twitter page
- Check out the pinned post
- Like, retweet and tag 3 of your friends
- Join Discord (discord.gg/metaderby)
- Join Telegram (t.me/MetaDerby)
New features to the game include Dynamic Withdrawal and Social Sharing.
In addition, MetaDerby announced on July 10 its partnership with play-and-earn Non-Fungible Token (NFT) game Snake City.
Before You Go…
Our GameFi hub provides gamers with analytics and insights needed to make informed decisions on their journeys. Meanwhile, you can visit our Discord server and Twitter account account to keep the conversation going!