Running from 11:59 PM UTC July 18 to 11:59 PM UTC August 18, the event will give away $1,000 worth of $AVAX and Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Allowlists to the winning participants.
Drawing inspiration from the time-tested formula of FarmVille, HappyLand is a Play-and-Earn metaverse game focused on farmland management. Starting with a farmhouse and a warehouse, players can plow land, plant, grow, harvest, and raise livestock, to earn rewards and resources. This is used later to expand or improve the property.
Happyland was released in December 2021 on the Binance Smart Chain, before eventually launching on the PirateVerse subnet on Avalanche. Primarily an NFT pirate game, PirateVerse created its own subnet in June 2022, and also made it available for other gaming studios.
- The primary goal in Subnet Farmer is to earn as much $HPL and $HPW as possible.
- The more $HPL and $HPW earned, the higher the ranking.
- Players are ranked on a weekly basis.
- A reward bag is used to track all rewards and revenues.
- Players can keep the tokens in the game – without the need to transfer them to a personal wallet.
- $1,000 AVAX Reward Pool will be given away weekly for 4 weeks.
- Players ranked #1-3 will each receive $30 worth of $AVAX.
- Players ranked #4-50 will each receive $3.4 worth of $AVAX.
- A report covering a player’s earnings for the week will be released.
Allowlists are used for the upcoming NFT Sales for the PirateVerse game slated for launch during Q4 of 2022. To qualify for the NFT Allowlist, players need to reach level five in HappyLand, then join the PirateVerse official Discord server and invite five friends.
The reward are claimed immediately even before the Subnet Farmer campaign ends.
Before You Go…
Our GameFi hub provides gamers with analytics and insights needed to make informed decisions on their journeys. Also, you can visit our Discord server and Twitter account to keep the conversation going!