Non-Fungible Token (NFT) shooting game Gunfire AVAX apologized to its community on July 11, 2022, for a recent crash, causing some participants to lose in the previous Endless Tournament, the company admitted.
“First and foremost, we apologize to all users for not being able to provide the smoothest experience in this latest version. This serves as a reminder that we must work harder in order to get back all players’ love,” the team addressed its users.
Upon discovery of the crash – which the team did not elaborate on further – the devs promptly worked on the problem, detected the issues, and found ways to fix them. “About the game crash, we received the information and immediately began testing, evaluating, and designing a solution!” the team added.
To make up for the inconvenience, Gunfire AVAX will refund the tickets of players affected by the crash.
“Users who played the latest version and had a game crash that resulted in the loss of their Endless Tournament ticket will be refunded beginning Monday, July 11th,” the team explained.
For refunds, Gunfire asked players to comment on Discord, their username, lost ticket number, the device used, and wallet address (in a specific order).
iOS users trying to access the app also experienced a few issues. To address this, Gunfire released a video on Discord showing how to properly install the game by following these steps:
iOS Glitches and How to Start Playing Gunfire AVAX
- Remove the existing Gunfire AVAX app
- Visit Gunfire’s official website
- Install iOS version
- Go back to Home Screen and check the app
- Users need to trust and verify the app using these steps:
- Open Settings and select General
- Go to VPN & Device Management
- Click on “Beijing unbound flash pay data…”
- Trust Gunfire AVAX to complete verification
- Open the app and start playing
On July 10, the devs released version 1.01.41.02. Here are some of the updates as stated on the game’s official website:
- Pop-up new for updates
- Game bug fixes on non-opening doors
- Time reconfiguration withdraw
- Game crash resolved
- Unresponsive error resolved