Non-Fungible Token (NFT) card game Era7: Game of Truth announced on July 30, 2022, the General Rules to its upcoming World Cup Tournament. Posted via the game’s official Medium account, the writeup explained the competition’s phase, ranking, and rewards details.
Here’s what we’ve learned about the tournament:
The tournament’s two phases are:
- Preparation Phase – Preparation Phase in Era7 covers the first three weeks of the competition. Players must rank top 324 in their league to qualify for Battle Phase.
- Battle Phase – Battle Phase starts with the Play-in Stage, to be followed by Group Stage, before culminating in the Knockout and Final stage.
- Players ranked between 21-324 in each league qualifies for the Play-in, which will accommodate a total of 152 groups, consisting of 8 players each.
- The top 20 ranking seeded players in each league, and the Play-in’s top 2 winners of each group, will advance to the Group Stage, which will accommodate a total of 64 groups, consisting of 6 players each.
- The top two winners of each group from Group Stage will advance to a single-elimination Knockout and Final stage.
The cumulative earnings for the tournament champion is currently at 25,620 $ERA token.
World Cup Tournament
On July 26, Era7 announced the August launch of the World Cup Tournament.
“Era7 World Cup Tournament will be coming in August! This is a carnival event that all users can participate in. A brand new version will also be released with this competition! Adventurers, are you ready?” the team stated on Medium.
About Era7: Game of Truth
Built on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC), Era7: Game of Truth leverages NFTs inside its virtual world to provide players true ownership of their in-game assets.
The game draws inspiration from Trading Card Games (TCGs) such as Hearthstone and Magic: The Gathering, and offers up to 1,000 Master and Battle cards featuring various forces and races.
As of August 1, 2022, Era7 sits comfortably on the 8th spot of blockchain platform DappRadar’s overall game rankings for the past 30 days.
Before You Go…
Our GameFi hub provides gamers with analytics and insights needed to make informed decisions on their journeys. Also, you can visit our Discord server and Twitter account to keep the conversation going!