The dev team is giving away Legend Boxes for the top three ranked players. Moreover, participants are going to lock horns on a more level playing field.
“Here is the Week 13 Arena Challenge! May the best gladiator take the top spot! This week, EVERYONE IN ARENA WILL BE BATTLING AT LEVEL 80, so make sure to jump in on the action!” the team tweeted.
Here’s what we’ve learned about the upcoming tournament.
Crabada Arena Challenge
This new set of mechanics is applicable only for week 13 of Arena Challenge.
1.) Level Cap
Firstly, all Crabadas participating this week will battle at level 80.
2.) Skills Blz
Players with an Arena team that has 2 or more Crabadas possessing duplicate Pincer Skills or Eye Effects will incur stat penalties of -25% HP and -25% Damage each.
3.) Eye Effects
All Eye Effects will have a 3x increased percent chance of triggering, except for: Shield (1x), Stun (1x), Freeze (1x), and Invincibility (capped at 20% chance).
4.) Arena Point (AP) Tiers
Players are split into tiers based on the AP amount on their inventory. Different amounts of AP are subtracted from a defeat on the Arena. Here are the different tiers with their corresponding points and base AP deduction amount:
- Copper Tier (AP is less than 1400): No AP deduction when player is defeated.
- Bronze Tier (AP is greater than or equal to 1400, and less than 1600): 25% of base AP deduction amount is deducted when a player is defeated.
- Silver Tier (AP is greater than or equal to 1600, and less than 1800): 50% of base AP deduction amount is deducted when a player is defeated.
- Gold Tier (AP is greater than or equal to 1800, and less than 2000): 75% of base AP deduction amount is deducted when a player is defeated.
- Diamond Tier (AP is greater than or equal to 2000): 100% of base AP deduction amount is deducted when a player is defeated.
6.) Points and Rewards
Crabada is giving away Legend Boxes for the top three ranked players. For more Arena Rewards details, refer to the table below:
7.) Expiry Date
Equipment acquired from the boxes are not tradable and they have an expiry date based on rarity. However, only equipment forged using Materials will not expire. Below are the rarity levels of each box, and their shelf-life:
- Legend Box: Expires in 7 days
- Epic Box: Expires in 14 days
- Rare Box: Expires in 14 days
- Normal Box: Expires in 14 days
Crabada is an Avalanche-based Play-and-Earn idle game that utilizes Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) of warrior hermit crabs called “Crabadas.” Players can obtain them through the in-game marketplace and use them to battle, mine, loot, and breed. Lastly, players need three crab NFTs to form a team and engage in battle.
As of this writing the game has an all-time sales of 5,878,965,188 $TUS ($1,430,352.23). Meanwhile, Crabada sales are at 768,135,825 $TUS ($186,887.45) for the past 30 days (per P2EAnalytics).
Crabada assets include the NFTs and the tokens $CRA and $TUS (click here to read more about the game’s tokenomics). Let’s take a look at the recent prices of the game’s assets:
- Crabada NFTs: Crabada NFTs are the main requisite to play the game. As of this writing, players can purchase a crab NFT at a floor price of 16,000 $TUS ($3.93). The most expensive Crabada on the list is 20,000,000 $TUS ($4,842.60), per Crabada Marketplace.
- $CRA: $CRA is the game’s governance token. In addition to that, players can acquire the token through gameplay and staking. As of this writing $CRA is trading at $0.0143, with a $2,602,711 market cap, and a 24-hour volume of $133,832 (per CoinMarketCap).
- $TUS: $TUS is an in-game currency that players can earn via gameplay. Additionally, they can acquire the token through a Decentralized Exchange (DEX). As of this writing, $TUS is trading at $0.0002433, with a $369,682 market cap, and a 24-hour volume of $46,984 (per CoinMarketCap).