The Crabada team hosted a written Ask Me Anything (AMA) session in their Discord channel on 6/6/22. In that session the team answered questions regarding Terms of Service, Gameplay, Land, Marketing, Economy, and more. Here’s a summary of the key takeaways.
Terms of Service
- The Terms of Service for Crabada aims to cover all botting activity except what the dev team considers acceptable, such as data analytics.
- Crabs that violate Terms of Service will be blacklisted. In addition, blacklisted crabs will not have access to the marketplace.
- No specific date for Terms of Service to be implemented.
- Batch feeding planned for Update 1.0.6 which will be released June 20th.
- Preset teams planned for Update 1.0.7 with no specific date given.
- Lands is a priority and the team is currently working on the complex concepts of everything involved including: ROI, Treasure Under Sea (TUS) sinks, and mechanics.
- The target of marketing is to acquire high-quality users to Crabada. To do that they will decrease the barriers of onboarding. In the short-term, that means targeting a Web3 audience. For the long-term, they plan on targeting a Web2 audience.
- The focus will be creating high-quality game-related assets and content around the Battle Game followed by exploring ads.
- The marketing campaign will start in the next few weeks.
- Plans to create more TUS sinks and utilities and introduce materials based economy.
- There isn’t a priority on addressing discipleship accounts for now.
- No plans for staking TUS.
- Ideas to make TUS appreciate include Lands as well as the shift to a materials based economy.
- The team plans to launch a new game based on Crabada IP that will showcase a new experience for players. No specific details at this time.
It was a jam-packed session with too many questions for the team to answer. The dev team continues to build and expects more updates soon. For a full transcript of the AMA, check the Discord channel in the AMA section.
Before You Go…
Our GameFi hub helps players understand the tokenomics of the game to make informed decisions on their journeys. Also, you can visit our Discord server and Twitter account to keep the conversation going!